Download your free
NDIS Plan Meeting Checklist.
Step 1: Decide on the details for your NDIS Plan meeting.
Before you confirm your meeting we recommend thinking about…
- What type of meeting you would like, for example face to face or over the phone?
- Where you would like to be for the meeting, for example in your house, in your Local Area Coordinator’s office or other?
- If you have a preferred time for the meeting, for example morning, afternoon or evening?
- Who you would like to be involved in your planning meeting, for example family member, close friend, your partner or a person who supports you (someone you know and can trust)?
- Do you need communication or assistive aids for the meeting?
- Do you need a translator?
Step 2: For your Plan meeting
Use this guide below for helpful information to take to your meeting – you may not need all of these or have other ones you’d like to include as well.
- Leap in! Plan Ready Summary
View, print or share this summary, located on the Plan meeting page.
- Assessments and reports (where relevant)
- Diagnosis from specialists
- Home modification assessment
- Medication charts
- Mental health reports
- Care needs assessments
- Occupational therapist and speech pathologist reports
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Incontinence assessments and management plans
- Physical condition/accessibility needs
- My community and mainstream supports
- Current support plan from my service provider/s listing all supports
- List of drop in (ad hoc) support services
- Quote from provider/s for supports or equipment that you would like covered in your new NDIS Plan (not compulsory)
- All your unpaid/unfunded supports from family and friends and supports from community groups are included in the Crew section of this app.