You did it! You’ve prepared, met your NDIS Planner and now you have your NDIS Plan! But now that is all done and dusted, what happens now?
Getting the most out of your NDIS Plan is just as important as getting your NDIS Plan in the first place.
During your Plan meeting with your NDIS Planner or LAC, you may request to be plan managed rather than self-managed or have it managed by the NDIA. But, with plan management included in your Plan (under Improved Life Choices), we can now help you to get things underway.
Understanding my NDIS Plan.
As there is a lot of information to make sense of in the beginning, the NDIS and your Plan can seem confusing to understand. But it’s important to remember that the better you understand your Plan, the better you can make it work for you.
How to get the most out of my NDIS Plan?
Once you have your Plan, we will call you and work through each of your NDIS budgets together. Have a look at our article NDIS Plan budget categories explained.
We’ll help you to understand your Plan by discussing:
- What do each of the budgets mean?
- What are your current supports, are you happy with them and how to set new service agreements for your current supports
- What additional supports you might like?
- If you’re not sure who can provide these additional supports, we provide a range of options to consider
- How we work together so you can review and approve invoices, track your budgets in real time and ensure that you are getting the most out of your Plan.
If you have more questions or would like help getting started on your NDIS journey or preparing for a NDIS Plan Review, call us on 1300 05 78 78 to ask any questions or sign up to Leap in! plan management today.