Well designed and constructed prosthetics and orthoses have the ability to make a tangible difference in your life. The friendly, experienced Prosthetists and Orthotists at Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics take the time to work with patients, parents and carers to understand your medical history and, for children, their developmental stage.
They also pay close attention to what a normal day involves for you or your child – where you go and what you do, as well as how your child plays, so a prosthetic or orthotic solution that will complement and enhance your or your child's life can be recommended.
While APO's primary focus is on fit, comfort and remedial support, they understand that looks are important, too. Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics highly skilled and experienced Orthotists design and manufacture all orthoses in-house. This ensures your orthosis is as individual as you are and has been crafted to suit your unique requirements.
Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics specialise in:
- Body Powered Upper Extremity Prostheses (Conventional)
- Externally Powered Upper Extremity Prostheses (Myo-electric)
- Hybrid and cosmetic Upper Extremity Prostheses
- Sport and Recreation upper and lower extremity Prostheses
- Everyday prostheses for lower extremity (Low activity to High activity)
- Upper Limb Orthoses (Functional & Static Arm Orthoses)
- Forearm-Wrist Orthoses
- Forearm-Wrist-Thumb Orthoses
- Forearm-Wrist-Hand Orthoses
- Hand Orthoses
- Ankle-Foot Orthoses (AFOs)
- Fracture Bracing
- Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthoses (KAFOs)
- Prosthetics Care and Advice