We can help you with:
- One on one consultations and meal plans for a range of food, nutrition, medical concerns and weight management.
- Cooking and nutrition workshops for groups or individuals
- Supermarket tours/workshops and independence with food services
- Healthy eating advice and other nutrition services
- Dietary management of gastrointestinal disorders and food intolerances/allergies.
- Specialised nutrition support for individuals with disabilities
- Management of enteral nutrition regimes
- Fussy/ picky eating or limited dietary intake that can result in nutritional deficiencies.
- Nutrition for recovery of wounds and skin pressure injuries
- Nutrition for the healthy growth of children and adolescents
- Management of weight loss and weight gain impacting quality of life.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Melbourne - East
Melbourne - Inner City
Melbourne - North
Melbourne - South
Melbourne - West