We offer the full range of assessments, supporting clients on all stages of the NDIS journey from access transition through to specialist programs.
All of our assessments address the six functional domains required by the NDIS:
- Cognition – understanding and communicating
- Mobility– moving and getting around
- Self-care– hygiene, dressing, eating and staying alone
- Getting along– interacting with other people
- Life activities– domestic responsibilities, leisure, work and school
- Participation– joining in community activities
As all of our assessments are tailored to individual needs, our occupational therapists will use their clinical judgement. Our aim is to determine the most appropriate assessment tools to meet the individual’s goals and desired outcomes.