Aged Care Angels and Disability Services offers a range of services to help you with your in-home needs:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports.
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Household tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
Aged Care Angels and Disability Services Domestic Services provide assistance and support with day to day household duties.
Domestic Services include:
- House cleaning
- Light laundry
- Clothes Shopping, Food Shopping, Banking
- Transport to medical, dental appointments etc.
- Healthy Meal Preparation
- Access to Garden, Home Modification & Maintenance Services
- Lifting Aids & other lifestyle aids
Aged Care Angels and Disability Services provides services to children requiring in-home care beyond the capabilities of family members.
Our paediatric carers have been trained to meet the complex care needs of children, and can provide a range of service from full-time care to short periods that allow family caregivers regular respites in order to maintain their own physical and mental health.