Alta Care's support coordinator will help you to understand and implement the funded supports in your plan, and link you to supports and care as per your needs. The support coordinator will also:
- Focus on helping you to build skills with which to direct your life as well as connect you to providers.
- Negotiate with providers regarding what they offer, and how much of your plan it will cost you.
- Ensure service agreements and service bookings are completed. They will help build your ability to exercise choice and control, to coordinate supports and access your local community.
- Assist you in planning ahead to prepare for your plan review.
- Assist you to 'optimise' your plan, ensuring that you are getting the most out of your funded supports.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Melbourne - East
Melbourne - Inner City