We understand the busy lives of our families, so we created a service that comes to you, at a time most convenient. Our school and home visits offer speech pathology in an environment in which our clients feel most comfortable. By delivering therapy in this manner, new skills have a greater chance of being transferred to life outside of the sessions.
Andrea Cooper Speech Pathology provides research-based therapy plans catering for all ages. We appreciate that every person is unique and different, and so are our sessions. Each session is aimed to be engaging, fun and collaborative with the people important in our client’s lives. By working together as a team, we ensure that our clients can achieve their communication goals as quickly as possible.
We access and treat
- Development of speech and language
- Articulation - pronunciation of sounds
- Expression of language vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure
- Comprehension - understanding language and following instructions
- Literacy and Learning skills - phonological awareness, spelling, reading and written expression
- Listening skills and memory
- Stuttering and Voice disorders
- Social Skills