- ABN 38 500 998 841
- 40b Fromer St, Bentleigh, VIC 3204
We take pride in the quality of service that we aim to deliver. Having over 10 years of experience in the physiotherapy field and being able to successfully manage a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardio respiratory, women's health, pre and post surgical conditions, we can be partners with you on your journey of rehabilitation.
Patient centred care with evidence based practice has been our motive to achieve results that are unique to the goals that has been set by the individual for the outcome that they anticipate to gain out of therapy.
Physiotherapy Specialities offered:
- GLA:D certified physiotherapist to manage arthritis.
- Pre and post surgical rehabilitation.
- Manage and reduce chronic pain.
- Pre and post natal conditions and education
- Reducing and managing back pain (acute and chronic)
- Hydrotherapy for screened hydrotherapy safe conditions.
- Falls prevention and classes to learn how to optimise balance and reduce falls.
- Reconditioning through exercises.
- Cardiorespiratory exercises.
- Manual therapy like Massage, mobilisation and manipulation.
- PILATES- Mat, physio ball and reformer based exercises
- Post amputation exercises.
- Strengthening and conditioning programs.
- Management of osteoporosis through exercises.
- Exercises for cancer conditions.
- Weight bearing and non weight bearing exercises.
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation ( shoulder replacement, hip replacement, and knee replacement