Care & Support Services is a private organisation located in North Western Sydney.
CSS can provide a range of services to people with a disability such as:
- Assisting with personal care services like showering, bathing and toileting
- Assisting with domestic cleaning tasks
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Helping with outdoor tasks such as lawn mowing, weeding and edging
- Assisting with transport to medical appointments and social appointments
- Assisting with support needs whilst you are in hospital
- Helping to arrange holidays and functions and sourcing suitable venues with disability access.
CSS has staff experienced in working with people with Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Motor Neurone disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke, Downs Syndrome, Parkinsons disease, Spinal Cord Injury, Guillain Barre syndrome and other types of disability.