Casey Cardinia Psychology are registered to provide counselling and psychology services with NDIS, Medicare, Worksafe, Veteran Affairs and TAC. We have the training, skills and expertise to assess your situation and to offer effective treatment.
- Our NDIS psychologists can help you to:
- Identify and work towards new goals.
- Find relief from negative feelings.
- Feel more independent.
- Reduce the impact of anxiety and depression in your life.
- Find new tools and techniques for coping with challenges.
- Manage mental health problems by creating a plan, offering support and treatment with a skilled mental health social worker or psychologist.
- Improve your social skills to develop and enhance your relationships.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Service types our organisation supports: