Centre Care is proud to offer the following services:
- Daily Living Tasks - assisting with their daily living tasks around their home.
- Household Tasks - assisting with tasks around their homes.
- Community Participation - assisting in getting involved in social and community-related activities.
- Development - Life Skills - assisting in developing the life skills needed to become more independent.
- Travel & Transport - assisting in travelling to and from places of their choosing.
- Support Coordination - assisting participants in coordinating their NDIS supports.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Vision Impairment / Blindness
Service types our organisation supports:
Assistance in the community with daily activities
Assistance with household tasks