We promote and support your independence with:
- Options for adults with a disability to enhance their quality of life through meaningful day program activities.
- Activities involving small groups who may share similar goals and interests.
- Flexibility and choice over your individual goals, needs, values, age and interests.
- Transport where mainstream transport is not available.
- Maintain and develop life skills to increase independence.
- Continue learning and participating in leisure, recreational, social and cultural activities.
- Have active, inclusive and valued roles in the community.
- Expand friendships and support networks.
Transition to Work.
- Move to open or supported employment.
- Perform satisfying and meaningful work, that is in line with their goals.
- Develop skills and qualifications for the transition to sustainable employment.
- Sustain work and training commitments.
- Skill development and on-job training for adults with a disability.
- Identify suitable job options and pathways, and provide tips for searching for work, TAFE and other courses.
- Addressing barriers to obtain or maintain work.
- Resume writing workshops and practice interviews to build self-confidence in the job search process.
- Travel training; helping you to travel to and from work or TAFE/courses.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Vision Impairment / Blindness
Service types our organisation supports:
Sydney - Inner West