Here are the services we offer:
- Assist with every day tasks
- Travel and transport
- Understanding choice control
- Community participation - this includes assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to ensure you can live the most independent life that you can lead.
These supports can be provided in your home or in community. It could include help with household tasks such as cooking, cleaning, gardening etc or accompanying you to community activities and appointments. It is referred to ‘Daily Activities’ or ‘CB Daily Activities’ in the NDIS Plan.
When you become a client of our service, you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- Us to be tolerant of any diversity and be welcoming and inclusive
- To experience a professional and inclusive team approach and working environments
- To feel that you belong and are a valued individual who can reach your full potential
- To be communicated with regularly
- To be linked to the services that we are unable to provide ourselves.