Disability Sport & Recreation:
- Listen to the voice of people with disability and advocate for change, with them and on their behalf.
- Celebrate people with disability who exercise their choice to take part in sport and active recreation.
- Collaborate with sport and active recreation providers, so they can offer better choice and better access for all disability types to increase participation.
- Help identify and address gaps in knowledge and resources.
- Highlight best practice, here and overseas.
- Celebrate providers who do more to offer better choice and better access and increase participation.
- Campaign to raise awareness of the benefits of increasing choice and access so people with disability can participate.
- Take a big picture view of the sector so we can work with others to reduce program and resource duplication and provide positive responses to identified needs.
- Seek revenue from a range of sources to support our mission.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Sport and recreation activities
Melbourne - East
Melbourne - Inner City
Melbourne - North
Melbourne - South
Melbourne - West