Problem Solving Consultations.
One-off, 75 minute appointments for individuals and families who are experiencing one or two difficulties that they would like assistance with. During this session, the problems are explored and information and advice is provided where possible. These sessions provide a safe and supportive space to formulate possible solutions and strategies.
Telehealth and face-to-face therapy sessions.
Group Therapy Programs.Please note that not all group programs are available at all times. To stay up-to-date with upcoming programs and workshops, please email us and request to join our mailing list.
Group programs include:
- The Secret Agent’s Social Skills Training Program (8-12 year olds)
- The Cool Kids Anxiety ASC Program (8-12 Year olds)
- The Chilled Program: Teen Anxiety and Resilience Group Program (13-17 year olds)
- Unique Teen Girls: Building self-identity and friendship skills, managing negative emotions, and celebrating uniqueness with other girls on the autism spectrum (13-17 year olds)
- Aspiring Adults: Friendships, Wellbeing and Moving Towards Independence (18-25 year olds)
- Mindful Parenting: a program for parents raising children on the autism spectrum.
- Parents of adult children on the spectrum support group.