F & K Healthcare Services Pty Ltd operations Manager is a Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care Health/Aged Care and the Director is an experienced Registered Nurse. F & K Healthcare Services are capable of undertaking clients for Self Managed Fund, Plan Managed and private clients.
Our services include:
High Intensity Daily Personal Activities.
- Complex bowel care
- Enteral feeding and management
- Urinary catheters
- Subcutaneous injection/Medication
- Complex wound management
Daily Personal Activities.
Assistance with Travel and Transport arrangements.
Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement.
Participation in community, social and civic activities.
Community Nursing Care:
- Wound dressing and Complex wound management Complex High acuity nursing
- Medication management
- IDC/SPC/PEG/Catheter Management
- Diabetes Management
- Continence Management
- General Nursing
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Assistance with showering, dressing and grooming.
- Transport to and from appointments and outings