GOC disability services are offered by Philia Support Services who offer in-home care and support services for people with a disability.
We offer a range of services and support such as:
- assistance with daily life at home
- supported independent living
- improved daily living skills
- increased social and community participation
- improving your health and well-being
Activities are based on goals and interests of the person being supported.
GOC Care also offer NDIS support coordination.
Our helpful Support Coordinators will help you make your plan work for you by connecting you to providers and ensuring that you get the best service and value for money.