Green Apple Wellness Centre specialises in exercise for NDIS participants, osteoporosis, diabetes, arthritis, back pain and weight loss with exercises in the gym or in the pool.
Under the NDIS, our Accredited Exercise Physiologists can prescribe tailored exercise for those whom have a permanent disability or condition which makes daily activities challenging e.g. acquired brain injury, amputation, autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, intellectual disability, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and/or vision or hearing impairment.
The Green Apple has a unique social environment and this, in conjunction with specialised equipment and expert physical activity knowledge, enables us to achieve results that others cannot offer.
Benefits of exercise physiology sessions within the Green Apple environment include:
- Improved quality of life, physically/mentally/emotionally
- Improved strength, mobility and coordination
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved weight control
Green Apple NDIS exercise programs include:
- Initial consultation to identify your specific starting place, needs and goals
- Individual assessment and exercise prescription tailored to reach your goals
Whether you are in the planning stages or if you already have your NDIS Participant Plan, contact us today for more information about funded Exercise Physiology sessions.