Assistance with daily life/ Daily Activities
- Assistance with showering
- household cleaning and/or yard maintenance
- meal preparation and medication assistance.
- Assistance in shopping and attending medical/personal appointments
Assistance with social & community participation
- Supporting participants to actively engaged in social or recreational activities within their communities.
- This can also be an opportunity to provide supported holiday.
- Transport -Assistance to travel to work or other destination that will help participant achieve their NDIS goals whenever participant are unable to travel on their own.
- Supporting participants and their family to navigate the NDIS and better understand the possible options for their plans. For example, this support may provide insight into how the participant’s budget works.
Improved living arrangements
- Assisting participants to find long-term accommodation. For example, by strengthening the participant’s ability to complete paperwork for accommodation services and understand their obligations with rent and payments, as well as daily decision-making around planning and budgeting.
- Continence management & Assessments
- Catheter care, Changes and management
- Diabetes management - including insulin administration
- Wound management
- Medical/Medicine management
- Tracheostomy management
- Sub-cutaneous management
- Peg feeding and management
- Ventilator management
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Assistance in the community with daily activities
Assistance with household tasks
Brisbane - South