- ABN 62522960922
- NDIS Registered Provider
- 6 Brecknell Street, Rockhampton, QLD 4700
This improves the Participants personal growth and insight, processing traumatic experiences and resolving inner conflicts. Counselling using Art Therapy is a way of communicating beyond words. It is accessible to people with different literacy levels and confidence speaking which can convey complex emotions and situations.
Counselling with Art Therapy can be a way to explore the unknowns, the sense of confusion and things we don't yet understand. Household tasks - a registered class of support.
- Registered NDIS Service Provider
- sole provider Registration Id 4-433C-4755 Registered NDIS Service Provider
- Therapeutic Supports 0128 Household tasks 0120
- Graduate Diploma of Counsellor (family therapy, grief and loss)
- Registerered ACA
- Diploma of Art Therapy
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy