Our passionate and experienced staff provide extensive support in all area’s focused on helping each participant build strength and feel empowered to achieve there short to long term goals. Together we will work with you to support all our participants in “Living Their Best Life”. We support Rural and Regional Victorians living with disabilities, keeping all participants active and doing the things they love to do.
We provide support to participants with their daily living requirements including hygiene and grooming.
Also household tasks including:
- General house cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, bathrooms)
- Laundry and ironing
- Making the bed and fresh linen
- Meal preparation, groceries & washing dishes
- General shopping
- Community Nursing
- Specialist in home care for those who require a higher level of care and attention.
Simple and complex clinical care including:
- Stoma care
- Tracheostomy care
- Wound care
- Intravenous and subcutaneous medication administration
- Palliative care
- Infection prevention and control
- Peritoneal dialysis
- General nursing assessment and intervention to minimise hospitalisation
Assistance with Community Access
We support and accompany participants with travel & transport to and from shopping, playing sport, hobbies, cafes, drives, medical appointments and events. We will also assist in any further requirements participants need to meet their goals. Including short and long term support that focuses on strengthening the participants ability to coordinate their supports, and assist them to live at home and participate in their community.
Life transition planning including mentoring, peer support and individual skill development and assistance with decision making, daily planning and budgeting.