Kickstart Collective are registered providers with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) of Allied Health services and specialise in the treatment of children and young adults. With qualified and experienced Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and general support professionals available for consultation, our core services are outlined below.
Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy.
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs by a qualified Speech Pathologist and Occupational Therapist
- Development and delivery of therapeutic supports
Early Intervention Support for Early Childhood.
- Specialised individual early childhood interventions
- Trans-disciplinary early childhood interventions
- Transition to education settings
- Transition to school supports
- Transition from school including pre-vocational training
- Parent training and facilitation of workshops for education facilities and community organisations
- Behaviour support plans
- Intensive behavioural intervention support
- Training in behaviour management strategies
Participation in Community and Social Activities.
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
Animal Assisted Therapy.
- Modality of therapy where an animal is used throughout the therapeutic process to assist an individual client to reach a specific treatment goal
- Group therapy programs
- Support the implementation of Allied Health interventions, treatment plans, programs and services for clients
- Provide ongoing therapy as