We provide a wide range of Occupational Therapy services for adults and children (over 7 years of age), including:
- Initial assessments
- Complex functional assessments
- SIL/SDA assessments and recommendations
- Complex home modifications assessments and recommendations
- Assistive technology assessments and recommendations
- In home/in community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals
- Life skills training and development
- Plan recommendation assessment and reports.
At Leading Health, we recognise the importance of implementing cost effective strategies to maximise our clients funding; half priced or fixed fee travel costs and utilisation of therapy assistance are some examples of ways we aim to save you valuable money. We believe that money saved through travel and other expenses can be better invested in meeting therapy outcomes, equipment prescriptions and thorough reporting. We aim to always provide compassionate, person-focused allied health services with an ethical, evidence-based approach.
At Leading Health Solutions, we can work with your current support workers to develop their capacity to implement ongoing therapy programs, in order to provide you with everyday opportunities to engage in your therapy (meaning, that the therapy doesn’t stop when your therapist leaves). Not only does this allow us to ensure value for money for the participant, but it also supports positive (and far greater) therapy outcomes and promotes skill generalisability across all environments in which the participants engage.