We mainly support coordination services level 1,2 and 3, community nursing and recovery Coaching.
In July 2020 NDIS introduced a new initiative to support participants with mental health.
LSCS has a team that is already build on experienced mental health clinician, the Recovery coach team will support individuals in the Journey of recovery by working within the principles of the recovery model.
Our recovery team will support you in the following areas:
- Mental health assessment, support to develop and review your recovery goals.
- Risk assessment and management
- Monitoring mental state, identifying early warning signs and strategies to minimise deterioration of mental health
- Attending mental health appointments
- Helping participants celebrate achievements
Our service has mental health nurses from different cultural backgrounds and we celebrate diversity. We welcome referral from Aboriginal and Torres Island community and other communities.