My Holistic Nurse offer holistic health services to both self/plan managed NDIS participants, and privately funded individuals. Their particular interest is helping people holistically navigate and recover from the emotional, mental and lifestyle impacts of living with a disability or persistent health challenge.
The My Holistic Nurse approach to care and person-centred services is unique, and expertly and intuitively blends:
- Holistic nurse assessments, care planning, support coordination and health monitoring
- Holistic health and lifestyle counselling, mentoring and coaching
- Skills and capacity building home-study courses
- Stress and anxiety management training and workshops
- Complementary/holistic health therapy sessions for individuals and groups
- EFT Tapping