National Premier Disability Services (NPDS) are committed to providing professional disability support services that are focused on you, the individual, and designed to help you improve the quality of your life whilst living with a disability. They will treat you with dignity and respect at all times and deliver a personal and professional approach to assisting you with your day to day life.
NPDS take the time to truly listen to clients, to understand their goals and aspirations and how they want to be supported. They can provide advice on how best to achieve your goals within the funded support package you have received.
National Premier is here to work with you. The experienced and qualified team is dedicated to offer services in the comfort of your own home and also assist you to become an active participant in your local community.
The Disability Services Team are all suitably qualified and experienced to help you in your journey. They are all hand-picked based on the values, principles and capabilities that you have told us you are looking for and that drive us in everything they do:
National Premier Disability Services are all about enriching people’s lives and building their capacity toward self – determination.
- Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
- Assistance in Shared Living Arrangements - Supported Independent Living
- Assistive Products for Household Tasks
- Household Tasks
- Travel/Transport Arrangements
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- We currently have respite availability and SIL availability and can always help out with Community Access at any time.