If you are currently in hospital due to mental health issues, we can assist you to develop a discharge plan with the hospital and other allied health professionals, include organising appropriate support at home and in the community, arranging behavioural supports, or looking for a supported accommodation if it is required (please refer to EHO).
Our team will work with you and help you discharge from the hospital, this could involve:
- Organising therapeutic supports from allied health professionals.
- Organising personal care and social supports.
- Working with OT and psychotherapist for your equipment needs.
- Looking for supported accommodation (please refer to EHO).
- Looking for a suitable aged care facility if appropriated.
Specialist Support Coordination- Exploring Housing Options (EHO)
Either you are discharging from the hospital or looking for a new accommodation, we are here to help. You will need to have Exploring Housing Options funding in your NDIS plan. There are 2 parts for this process:
- We will organise housing assessments and complete an EHO report for you.
- Once NDIA approves your accommodation and support needs, we will work with you to find a accommodation for you. It could be living independently with support, supported accommodation or accommodation in a cluster setting.
We help you to implement your NDIS plan, including:
- Understanding your NDIS plan and the NDIS system.
- Setting up your NDIS portal.