Positive Pathway Lifeskills provide a range of Life Skill Programs tailored to the needs of each clients. Safety is paramount and Positive Pathway Lifeskills take pride in delivering quality, caring learning experiences where each session is objectively driven.
With an educational background, Positive Pathway Lifeskills are aware that many school leavers have not learnt the skills they need to function successfully in the community. Many young people and adults need more learning and experience with skills such as communication, negotiation, trust, confidence, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, setting boundaries, making choices and many more.
All programs are fully researched and successfully trialed with the collaboration of 3 x universities. With a quality program plus expert EAL Facilitators with extensive horse knowledge/ experience and amazing horses, Positive Pathway Lifeskills create successful outcomes!
Positive Pathway Lifeskills welcome:
- Group bookings with organisations (8 - 12 maximum partcipants depending on the needs and safety of clients.)
- 8 or 12 week programs once a week for 1hr:15mins. (Disability, Youth at Risk, Women at Risk, Youth - anxiety / depression)
- Individual/ Small Group Programs
- 8 or 12 week programs After School Program - minimum 4, 8 or 12 week programs
- Workshops: Mother and Daughter, Dad and Child, Women's Personal Development, School Holiday Programs
Contact Positive Pathway Lifeskills to discuss your goals and work together to provide a successful program.