Working in partnership with participants, Redfern Rehab believe strongly in promoting choice and control to promote the best interests of our participants.
Their experienced professionals receive timely and appropriate training, have current relevant checks on their background and qualifications, and are supported in delivering evidence based interventions.
Support Coordination – Coordination of Supports (Level 2)
The support coordinators at Redfern Rehab work with clients to help develop the skills needed to understand and get the most out of their plans. Through this support they help clients to develop their capacity to develop and maintain relationships; manage tasks and live independently and fully participate within their communities.
What does a Psychosocial Recovery Coach do?
• Support people with psycho social disability to overcome complex challenges; participate within their communities and live full and meaningful lives.
• Build strong therapeutic relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
• Work in collaboration with families, careers and clients to identify goals, plan and implement recovery plans and regularly review and change these as required.
• Work alongside a range of services and service settings to coordinate both NDIS and other supports.
• Help clients build their own capacity to implement and manage their plans.
The professional staff at Redfern Rehab recognize the existing strengths and resilience of their clients and build on these to promote independence and person centered care.