NDIS programs include:
Pathways was formed to give kids and young adults an opportunity to fit in. With a shared love of wildlife and nature participants are able to experience what it’s like to feel part of a community. Pathways is suitable for anyone over 15 that receives NDIS assistance. Not only will participants get to learn all about our native flora and fauna, they will also be a part of a nature-loving community providing ample support and encouragement.
- Zookeeping skills
- Everyday life skills including laundry, food preparation and cleaning
- Professional skill development
- Working as part of a team
- Advocacy and confidence building
- Fine and gross motor skills
Reptile Encounters’ Branching Out Program comprises a revolutionary way to keep kids engaged at home, whether they are still going to school, or learning from home. Branching Out will reconnect them with the natural world, creating hours of learning while having endless fun for all ages.
Branching out has the following benefits:
- Opportunities to bond with your child by doing something important together10 weeks of endless fun, learning and engagement
- Connecting to the natural world like never before
- Weekly teacher-created resources.
- Access to a supportive online community