SACARE is a South Australian, family-owned provider of world-class housing and support services for people living with disability. We believe that every person should have access to the very best services and accommodation, enabling them to live enriched, fulfilled and independent lives.
SACARE is a NDIS and DCSI approved service provider that considers disability differently. Our philosophy is that every individual should have access to services and accommodation that can help them achieve their personal goals and live a life of independence that suits them.
As a leader in the industry, we do not believe in political correctness – we aim to provide the highest quality accommodation and professional services available, that are maintained by some of the most experienced, flexible and passionate people that Australia has to offer.
WHY CHOOSE SACARE?
SACARE understands that everyone expects and deserves to have services delivered how, when, where and by whom they choose. When you choose SACARE, our Senior Management will meet with you and/or your supporters, listen to you, and discuss your individual needs. We will mutually formulate a Personal Care Plan that will detail the services to be provided to you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Our support in assisting you to live independently
• A commitment to excellence in service provision
• Allocated Care Coordination Team
• An individually tailored monitored care plan
• Service plan
• An opportunity to meet and get to know support staff before they join your team
• Staff will attend ‘shadow shifts’ so that they know what you expect
• On-going, close contact with Sacare management and clinical team
• 24 Hour Urgent Response Service