Signpedia is NDIS registered to provide interpreting and translating services. They provide trained and accredited Auslan and relay interpreters who provide professional and reliable interpreting services.
Signpedia have a number of trained and accredited professionals who can sit with you and read letters and documents with you and translate it to simple English.
- Social support and development
- Assistance with household tasks
- Transport assistance
- Respite or short term care
- Training and living skills
- Personal care
Signpedia's support coordinators are fluent in Auslan, allowing easy and efficient communication between participants and support coordinators.
- Workshops have been designed to:
- Provide Auslan training, in groups and one-to-one tuition
- Learn and build up new skills
- Build up independence skills
- Meet and interact with other Deaf people or children
- Provide respite for carers and families