Supportive care at home.
We have a team of experienced caring staff who understand that not one plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualised care plan that fits your specific needs.
Using technology for safety and to reduce carer stress.
We have developed amazing ways for you to stay in touch and ckheck in when you go out or are living away from your parents and are worried about them. This is revolutionising the options for independance. We can also check on family members during the day if you are at work. This is so helpful when someone has a history of falling.
- In home support, care and daily living assistance - whether you need daily or weekly assistance due to ageing, disability, illness, recovery, or rehabilitation, our care givers will provide an individualised service that you can trust.
- Hosting Family meetings so everyone is on the same page
- Assistance finding a place in a nursing home, completing applications and negotiating the financial costs.
- Home packing service, Staging for Sale and (if you'd like) coordinating with Real Estate Agents after mum or dad has moved permanently into care but you are interstate, working full time or overseas.
- Referral to financial advisers and legal services
- Education to help with day to day strategies