Who we can help.
Our highly skilled team have experience with adults, teenagers, children and can assist with all participants registered through the NDIS.
How can we help you?
- Our experienced dietitians work across a range of clinical settings such as the community, medical centres, private hospitals and aged care facilities. With this comes a range of expertise allowing us to provide:
- Medical nutrition therapy for conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, low weight, malnutrition, gastrointestinal (stomach/ bowel) difficulties, kidney disease, neurodegenerative diseases, mental health, and stroke.
- Education and guidance with managing feeding regimes for nasogastric (NG) tubes and percutaneous endoscopic gastronomy (PEG). Plus advice on supplement and equipment ordering requirements.
- Assistance with fussy eating or picky eating.
- Nutrition for pressure injuries.
- Healthy eating advice and education.
- Meal planning, recipe development, cooking classes and supermarket tours.
- Carer education and support.
Where our mobile dietitians can visit.
Gympie | Noosa | Sunshine Coast | Caboolture | Brisbane | Ipswich | Logan