The Society provides a range of individual and flexible services to support people to enrich their lives through independence and community participation. Vinnies offer a range of assistance with daily living tasks and assistance to access community, social and recreational activities.
Assistance with daily living tasks include:
- Assistance to organise and manage daily living tasks in your home
- Personal Care
- Health & Wellbeing management
- Community Access for activities such as shopping, banking and medical appointments
- Personal development which may include Positive Behaviour Support or other allied health management strategies.
Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities include:
- Being involved in your local community by participating in local groups and or events
- Exploring recreational, creative and sporting preferences
- Maintaining or developing new skills
- Linking to employment or educational opportunities
- Assistances to plan holidays or important social events