Telethon Speech & Hearing supports children, families, adults and carers by offering:
- Early intervention and school support programs for hearing impaired children;
- Early intervention for children with speech and language delays or disorders;
- Audiology services for paediatrics and children;
- Audiology services for adults;
- Support services for adults with hearing impairments.
Telethon Speech & Hearing is proud to be a part of the Telethon family and fits its purpose of improving the health and well-being of all children.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Deafness and hearing loss
Service types our organisation supports:
Perth - North