Thrive currently support participants in following areas:
- Central Coast
- Port Stephens.
Thrive Community Services are like no other, hence why everyone is talking about the Thrive difference. By genuinely caring for, being interested in, and dedicated to enhancing the lives of clients, their families, staff, and community – Thrive are able to make a significant and sustainable improvement to wellbeing.
All services provided are person-centred, of the highest standard and designed, tailored, and delivered based on the holistic needs of individuals and the broader communities in which they live.
All Thrive's members pride themselves on their transparency, accountability, and desire for excellence.
They offer a diverse range of respite services and packages.
- Group and individual accommodation packages
- Short and extended stays
- Therapeutically targeted holidays
- Skills building getaways
- Adventure and experience tours
- Relaxation and recovery bookings
- Tailored Emergency and Crisis Support
Their team of Support Coordinators are:
- Local professionals with many years of connections
- Adept communicators, ready to take the time to truly listen
- Extremely organised, efficient, and candid when it is needed most
- Very experienced in many fields of care (aged, physical, mental health, youth, education, & accommodation)
- Well versed and connected in multiple areas and systems within the industry
Through Thrive Community Services network of therapeutic, sustainable, and environmentally friendly houses, Thrive is able to offer a range of housing options; short- and long-term housing, transitional accommodation needs, permanent housing, Independent Support Living, and the full spectrum of Supported Independent Living (SIL).
Thrive know how important it is to find a service which not only meets your needs, but provides you with the ongoing reassurance of continuity, consistency, compassion, and safety.