All levels of Support Coordination are available, including:
- Level 1: Support Connection.
- Level 2: Coordination of Supports.
- Level 3: Specialist Support Coordination.
All age groups and levels of ability are supported, including:
- NDIS plans for YPIRAC (Younger People in Residential Aged Care).
- Participants living with psychosocial disabilities.
- Children and Young People living in Statutory Out Of Home Care (SOOHC) or Voluntary Out of Home Care (VOOHC).
- Acquired Disabilities.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Specialist Support Coordination
Melbourne - Inner City
Melbourne - North
Melbourne - West
Sydney - South West