With VAA, you will no longer have to look for anything else. Our services include:
- Providing assistance in your daily chores, including personal activities and household tasks.
- Providing you with the necessary transportation arrangements.
- Assistance in developing personal, social skills, and encouragement in the participation of community, social, and civic activities.
- Assistance in the new challenges or hurdles you might face with a new day.
- Providing you the help you need to connect to support providers to ensure your primary goals and expectations are met.
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Assistance in the community with daily activities
Assistance with household tasks
Mobility & Orientation