Wavlink is a warm and welcoming neighbourhood house for people with a mild to moderate disability.
- Opportunities for skill building
- A respectful, supportive learning environment
- Social activities and a chance to make social connections
- A wide range of classes (offered at a minimum of 1:3 ratio) to suit personal interests and goals including: independent living skills capacity building; health and wellbeing; visual and performing arts; tech literacy
- A service that respects individual choices, experience & cultures
- Social groups and linkages for carers
- Remote learning and social connection
At Wavlink we focus on each person as a unique and capable individual and we celebrate diversity. Our programs encourage life skills, independence, individual responsibility and active participation in the wider community. Our staff support the unique abilities of every student and encourage personal choice to find the most suitable program.
All our programs are located close to public transport and the Glen Waverley shopping precinct. Our service is a not for profit community based organisation and NDIS provider, partly funded by DHHS, HACC, CHSP and Monash Council.