How Lindsay’s C5 life is helping others.
Lindsay Nott’s motto is “improvise, adapt and overcome”. This mantra has driven Lindsay to achieve some incredible goals and develop a positive mindset for living with a spinal injury. On the last day of grade 12, Lindsay went for a celebratory
Psychology and the NDIS: FAQs
Here at Leap in! HQ we’re being asked many questions about the NDIS and psychology. There is a lot of confusion around what the NDIS funds and what it doesn’t. With so many people experiencing mental health conditions as a result of the pandemic,
Respite care and the NDIS: Everything you need to know.
Here at Leap in! we are often asked if the NDIS covers respite care. The answer is yes. There are many different supports the NDIS can provide for a few hours, overnight or longer, depending on the needs of the participant and their carers.
A bit about Leap in!
Leap in! are Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager supporting thousands of Australians across the country.
- We’re not-for-profit and a registered charity – we believe in people over profits
- We’re here to help people with a disability live their best life by getting the most out of their NDIS plans
- We believe access to expertise and information will deliver better results for people with a disability
- In these challenging times we’re investing in our service and adding to our plan management team.
Why Leap in! plan management?
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Fast payment for your providers
- Stay in control and track your NDIS budgets in real time
- Access the providers you want (whether NDIS registered or not)
- Help to connect with the local supports you need
- Free resources, information and great advice from a team experienced in NDIS and ECEI
- Free award-winning plan family-sharing app that makes NDIS planning and budgeting easy.