How to get and stay motivated.
Motivation can be the recipe for success, the spark that ignites the fuel within us to achieve our goals and become the best version of ourselves. It can help us to overcome problems, be more optimistic and provide direction for where we want to
Join Leap in! at the Source Kids Disability Expo.
The countdown is on for one of our favourite events of the year – the Source Kids Disability Expo! After successful events in Sydney and Melbourne, the expo is coming to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on Saturday 31 July and Sunday
No independent assessments for the NDIS.
After months of vocal opposition from both the disability sector and the community, the federal government has decided not to proceed with NDIS independent assessments. Currently, treating medical professionals known to participants provide the
A bit about Leap in!
Leap in! are Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager supporting thousands of Australians across the country.
- We’re not-for-profit and a registered charity – we believe in people over profits
- We’re here to help people with a disability live their best life by getting the most out of their NDIS plans
- We believe access to expertise and information will deliver better results for people with a disability
- In these challenging times we’re investing in our service and adding to our plan management team.
Why Leap in! plan management?
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Fast payment for your providers
- Stay in control and track your NDIS budgets in real time
- Access the providers you want (whether NDIS registered or not)
- Help to connect with the local supports you need
- Free resources, information and great advice from a team experienced in NDIS and ECEI
- Free award-winning plan family-sharing app that makes NDIS planning and budgeting easy.