Get your free guide to setting and achieving your NDIS goals.
Understanding goals and achieving outcomes with the NDIS: A practical guide for success.
Setting goals can be a new and unfamiliar process for many people. But the goal-setting process is an important part of the NDIS.
Leap in! created this ebook to help you navigate the NDIS goal-setting journey with confidence. Find out:
- What is a goal and how to set them
- The different types of goals
- Goal setting for childhood, teenagers and young adults
- Where to get help with goal setting
- What to do if your goals change
- How can Leap in! help?
United in action: International Day of People with Disability.
The 2023 International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD) is almost here. IDPwD will be observed around the world on Saturday 3 December to increase public awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability. Countries and
The power of wayfinding for creating more inclusive spaces.
When you enter a location into Google or Apple Maps and follow directions to get there, you’re using wayfinding technology. It’s this same technology that has the potential to make indoor locations more accessible and much easier to navigate.
Can the NDIS help with moving house?
There’s a lot of talk in the media about the cost of living, especially the price of rentals and mortgage repayments. Whether you’re about to move house, looking for a new place, somewhere cheaper to live, can’t stay where you are or are moving
Do you need help to make sense of your NDIS Plan?
Let us help!
Call to book your FREE Understand Your Plan Session with an expert plan manager.
In your session we’ll:
- help you understand the funding in your NDIS plan
- explain the different budget categories
- discuss the kinds of supports you can use
- share tips and tricks about how the NDIS works.
It doesn’t matter if you’re self-managed, NDIA-managed or with another plan manager.
Call 1300 05 78 78 to make your booking today or click through to register your interest and we’ll call you!
Are you looking for a not-for-profit plan manager?
At Leap in! plan management, we put people before profit.
With us you get so much more:
- Budget Health Checks in addition to monthly statements
- Connections to providers near you, matched to your available budgets
- Great advice from an expert team experienced in NDIS and the Early Childhood Approach
- Access to discounts and offers from big brands in the exclusive Leap in! Member Benefits Club
- NDIS ebooks series and Source Kids NDIS emagazines
- Full access to the award-winning L! app
- Peace of mind dealing with a not-for-profit plan manager
- And efficient payment of invoices.