Busting the myths on non-registered providers.
Here at Leap in! HQ, our crew are busy on the phones and email answering questions on the NDIS each day. One of the common questions we get asked is about what types of providers you can pay for with your NDIS budgets. The NDIS offers the freedom
How to become an NDIS registered provider.
There are more than 22,000 NDIS registered providers in Australia. But that’s only a fraction of the overall number of organisations and individuals that support more than 466,000 NDIS participants and their families. Many providers choose to
Respite care and the NDIS: Everything you need to know.
Here at Leap in! we are often asked if the NDIS covers respite care. The answer is yes. There are many different supports the NDIS can provide for a few hours, overnight or longer, depending on the needs of the participant and their carers.
A bit about Leap in!
Leap in! are Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager supporting thousands of Australians across the country.
- We’re not-for-profit and a registered charity – we believe in people over profits
- We’re here to help people with a disability live their best life by getting the most out of their NDIS plans
- We believe access to expertise and information will deliver better results for people with a disability
- In these challenging times we’re investing in our service and adding to our plan management team.
Why Leap in! plan management?
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Fast payment for your providers
- Stay in control and track your NDIS budgets in real time
- Access the providers you want (whether NDIS registered or not)
- Help to connect with the local supports you need
- Free resources, information and great advice from a team experienced in NDIS and ECEI
- Free award-winning plan family-sharing app that makes NDIS planning and budgeting easy.