You have your NDIS Plan: what now?
So you’ve got your NDIS Plan – great! Now it’s time to start making your plan work for you. You’ll get the most out of your NDIS Plan if you take the time to learn the basics and keep track of how much you have left to spend. But how do you
Youngcare Home Support Grants.
A new grant program is helping young people with a disability and their families across the country find more suitable housing. There are currently more than 4,100 people under the age of 65 living in aged care. Many others live in homes that are
Kickstart your career with a paid internship.
Here at Leap in! we are passionate about initiatives that create meaningful employment and career pathways for people with a disability. So today we’re sharing a fantastic paid internship opportunity for university students who identify as having
A bit about Leap in!
Leap in! are Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager supporting thousands of Australians across the country.
- We’re not-for-profit and a registered charity – we believe in people over profits
- We’re here to help people with a disability live their best life by getting the most out of their NDIS plans
- We believe access to expertise and information will deliver better results for people with a disability
- In these challenging times we’re investing in our service and adding to our plan management team.
Why Leap in! plan management?
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Fast payment for your providers
- Stay in control and track your NDIS budgets in real time
- Access the providers you want (whether NDIS registered or not)
- Help to connect with the local supports you need
- Free resources, information and great advice from a team experienced in NDIS and ECEI
- Free award-winning plan family-sharing app that makes NDIS planning and budgeting easy.