- Download the template from the Leap in! website.
- Complete the template.
- Select Save As and rename the file.
- Open the saved file and check that you are not able to edit over the top of your recently completed invoice.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For multiple invoices, update the invoice number on each occasion to ensure each one is unique.
You can reach us via any of our channels. Call us on 1300 05 78 74, webchat or email us at email@example.com.
To make sure your invoice is paid quickly, please include the following information:
- The correct name of the NDIS participant
- Your sole trader, business or company name
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN)
- An invoice number
- Date the invoice has been issued
- Date the service was delivered (where possible)
- Basic description of service or product (including units* or hours of service delivery)
- Relevant NDIS line item/s for service or product
- Whether GST was applied to the product or service
- Total amount owing
- Details for payment
- Contact details (including a telephone number)
Visit the website for the Australian Government’s Australian Business Register ABN Basics FAQs page – it’s a great place to start.
Yes, you can download it here
The Leap in! Network Directory is a listing of our provider partners and helps connect our members with the supports, services, and products they need in their local area. Here’s an article.
It’s easy. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our National Provider Network Manager on 1300 05 78 74 or 0419 979 447.