Beyond the Spectrum aim to bring motivation, encouragement and inclusion to allow a participant to embrace choice and control. They encourage participants to try to overcome the limitations of any condition and lead as full a life as possible. The dedicated and professionally trained team at Beyond the Spectrum understand the different needs and focus our supports around the ability not the disability, and shape supports around each individual to help the participant realise their potential.
Beyond the Spectrum is an NDIS registered provider and have fully qualified and professional staff. Their staff is experienced in working with both children and adults with specialised and complex needs, and have a passion for the work they do.
- Assist with self-care & grooming
- Development & training of individual skills
- Assisting to access the community, social interaction & recreational activities
- Educational support, homework assistance, participate in educational opportunities
- 1:1 support or group supports
- Assist with recreational activities such as walking, gym, basketball, fishing, shopping, cooking, BBQ as a group, bowling, movies, lunch & community social events & activities
- Post hospital care/support
- Overnight & 24 Hour Support
- Mentoring and Coaching of young people
- Assist with budgeting
- Attending appointments such as doctors, banking, physio, therapy
- Transport support to access the community events, appointments and activities
- Care for adults and children with specialist and complex needs, including physical, learning and cognitive disabilities
- Behaviour management strategies’