Life Skills Training
Our Everyday Life Skills Training services support you to improve your skills.
Our Shared Supported Living and Independent Living services can support you to:
- Live independently
- Learn and develop everyday skills
- Be a part of the community
- Make friends
- Receive support in personal care or healthcare
Short Term Accommodation
Our specialist short term accommodation options are ideal for people who have high and complex needs.
Short term accommodation can be accessed for planned rest or for emergency accommodation.
In Home and Community Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding you can use to purchase In-Home and Community Supports:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education or at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation.
Positive Behaviour Support
Our Positive Behaviour Support services aim to help people with a disability lead a meaningful life. We do this by helping people to use appropriate ways to communicate, make choices and participate in their community.
There are many benefits of NDIS Support Coordination for NDIS participants. At Mercy Connect, our support coordinators are here to help you achieve your individual goals and get as much value out of the NDIS as possible.
Vocational Skills Training
We provide a range of Vocational Skills Training which supports you to:
- Get a job or discover a new career path
- Prepare to