Welcome to Leap in! Support Coordination.
This agreement is a contract between you and Leap in! and represents all terms and conditions, policies, rights and responsibilities associated with being a Leap in! support coordination member (Member).
Leap in! is a registered provider of supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Leap in! support coordination is an intermediary service that will help you implement and coordinate your NDIS plan and its outcomes.
You can access an Easy English version of these terms here.
Please read this document carefully.
Your access and use of the Leap in! support coordination service is subject to the Terms and Conditions (Terms) detailed below.
In these Terms any references to “us”, “we”, “our” or “Leap in!” means Leap in! Australia Limited ABN 92 622 499 898 and any of its subsidiaries or business partners.
This agreement comes into existence once you accept these Terms. This agreement is governed by the Electronic Transactions Act 2000 (Qld), amongst other laws.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and will notify you of the amendments. You have the right to disagree with and not accept the amendments or any terms and conditions, however this will result in the cancellation of your Leap in! support coordination service.
Make sure you are eligible.
To be eligible for the Leap in! support coordination service, you
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement;
- Will abide by the Terms, relevant policies and rights and responsibilities of this agreement; and
- Have support coordination funding included (or are intending to request funding) as part of your NDIS Plan.
If you are entering into this agreement as an authorised representative, you
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement on behalf of a person who may not have legal capacity; and
- Will abide by the terms and conditions as set out for Members.
As a support coordination Member or authorised representative, you:
- Will provide accurate and relevant personal details necessary for the delivery of the Leap in! support coordination service/s (including your NDIS Plan details, date of birth and NDIS number).
- Advise Leap in! immediately if your NDIS Plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS Plan, or if you stop being a participant in the NDIS.
- Will provide all information necessary to ensure your needs are understood, so the most effective service can be provided to you.
- Agree that you will not establish a support coordination service for anyone other than yourself, with exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorised to establish a support coordination service on behalf of members.
- Are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account.
- Are responsible for keeping your account identification and your password confidential and secure.
- Understand that when you activate support coordination services through this agreement, Leap in! app will provide access to your information to those members of your Crew (family, friends, providers and individuals from your support network) to whom you have given access to or deemed to be a Decision Maker.
- Are responsible for ensuring the level of multi-party access and the accuracy of the details of your Crew.
- Will not be discriminating, unlawful, rude, defamatory, harmful, threatening, indecent, harassing, abusive, aggressive, intimidating or offensive.
- Will not participate in, encourage or advocate an illegal activity or violate any law, statute or regulation in your dealings with Leap in!
- Must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the support coordination service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms or any other Leap in! terms or policies.
- Will not publicly act in any way to harm the reputation of Leap in! or any associated or interested parties or do anything contrary to the interests of Leap in!
Leap in! reserve the right to raise any concerning conduct or behaviour with you and will seek a satisfactory resolution or otherwise your membership may be discontinued.
You have the right to:
- Receive quality support coordination services.
- Be treated with dignity and respect.
- Access a service free from discrimination, abuse and harm.
- Offer feedback, compliments, suggestions and complaints for consideration and action.
- Have your feedback responded to in a timely manner.
- Access information in a format that is clear and makes sense to you.
- Exercise choice and active decision making.
- Have a representative (formal or informal) participate in decisions related to services provided.
- Have your confidentiality and privacy maintained.
As a Member, you are entitled to Leap in! support coordination services whilst your membership is active.
- Deliver the specific support coordination services which you request. This may include:
- Supporting you to understand your NDIS Plan
- Support to navigate the scheme
- Assisting you to develop a budget for your NDIS funds
- Helping you to monitor your spend and reforecast your budget (if needed)
- Provide assistance to explore service options
- Facilitate referral and introduction to potential providers
- Provide assistance to negotiate service agreements
- Provide you with resources to implement your plan and communicate with your Crew and stakeholders
- Development and submission of NDIS plan reports
- Provide you with access to support and coaching to help you maximise your NDIS plan outcomes
- Troubleshoot for you
- Connect with you via phone calls, emails, web chat and video chat
- Be transparent with you about the cost of support coordination services and the capacity you have to purchase services with your available funds.
Each member of the Leap in! crew will:
- Rely on the information that you provide as being true, accurate, complete and current
- Offer a support coordination service that maximises your choice and control and supports the life you want to lead
- Respond to your specific requests and requirements in the delivery of your support coordination service
- Respect your decisions in accepting and determining support coordination services
- Listen to your feedback and resolve problems quickly
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- Treat you, your family and friends and any nominated representatives with courtesy and respect
- Seek regular feedback in relation to your experience with Leap in!
- Reserve the right to raise any concerning conduct or behaviour with you and will seek a satisfactory resolution or otherwise your membership may be discontinued.
How it works.
As a Leap in! support coordination Member, you agree to the following:
- Leap in! offers a range of support coordination service products. These are available for you to purchase upon request or recommendation.
- This agreement acts as acceptance of our terms and conditions. You can purchase services across one or more plan periods under this agreement.
- The booking of a service acts as consent to be charged for the direct and indirect activity related to that specific support coordination service.
- Leap in! is authorised to invoice or claim payment for support coordination services provided to you from your NDIS Plan.
- If Agency Managed service bookings will be created for the value of support coordination services you agree to purchase from Leap in! New or additional service bookings will be made as needed upon your request for services.
- If self or plan managed an invoice will be issued to your nominated billing entity and you will arrange for payment to be made.
- We will charge the maximum prices as set out in NDIS Price Guide for the support coordination services as allowable on the date of service. Work will be charged in increments of 6 minutes.
- Where a price change is executed by the NDIA for services provided historically, fees will be backdated to support full recovery.
- As a nominated support coordination provider, Leap in! has the authority to act on your behalf in plan implementation activities.
- Providers engage directly with you in relation to the provision of goods and services.
- Providers are responsible for the quality and actual service provision and activities as well as their own safety whilst providing services to you.
- As part of establishing your service agreement with them, or engaging their services, please take the time to ensure that they have the relevant coverage for public liability, medical malpractice and personal injury.
- You have full oversight over the decisions and budgets relating to your NDIS Plan.
Leap in! payment.
Leap in! will charge an agreed hourly fee for the provision of support as agreed in Schedule of Supports – Support Coordination (Support Category 07) and at the price as defined at the time of service.
Complaints and dispute resolution.
If the issues are related to Support Coordination services provided by Leap in!, please send us details of your complaint addressed to the Head of Operations, Leap in! Australia Limited, GPO Box 1744 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will investigate the complaint and provide you with a written response (which could include email) as soon as we can and normally within 30 days from the date you first contacted us.
Starting and ending this agreement.
This agreement will commence on the date the Terms are accepted and will remain in place until one or both parties notify each other of their intention to terminate the agreement.
Membership can be cancelled by either party at any time by providing the other party with 30 days’ verbal or written notice. If you or Leap in! breaches this agreement, the requirement of notice may be waived by the other party.
Leap in! confirms it has all the rights in relation to the intellectual property to grant all the rights it purports to grant under and in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
You agree that:
- Leap in! owns all intellectual property rights in the membership, provision of Support Coordination Services, technology, application, information and the website of Leap in!
- This agreement does not provide you with any rights to or in patents, copyright, tradenames, trademarks
- Leap in! intellectual property may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of Leap in!
- You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any of the technology, application, information and the website of Leap in!
In the provision of support coordination services Leap in! may use third parties, external business and a range of NDIS registered and unregistered Providers. These third parties may have separate service agreements and terms and conditions. These are governed by the third party and are not the responsibility of Leap in!
You understand that in the provision of support coordination services, you may be exposed to these third parties. It is your responsibility to accept services and Terms and Conditions of these third parties.
Limitation of liability.
These Terms and Conditions set out the entire liability of Leap in! including any liability for the acts or omissions of its directors, managers, officers, employees, and other representatives to the Members arising under or in connection with the Membership and provision of Support Coordination Services.
Leap in! makes no representation or commitment and shall not be liable whether in tort, contract, or otherwise for any loss, damages, charges or expenses incurred by Members, including for negligence by Leap in!.
You agree not to make any claim against Leap in! in respect of anything disclaimed in a Disclaimer or any liability a Disclaimer says you waive.
You confirm that you have relied entirely on your own enquiries relating to the membership and the plan management services and Leap in! has not made any representation or warranty or promise of any nature except as expressly contained in these Terms.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the support coordination service or any portion of the service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Leap in! provides.
If any clause in these Terms is held to be unenforceable or unlawful, the clause will be severed from these Terms and the remaining part of these Terms will continue to operate and have effect at law.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Effective 1 June 2021