ADEC offers individual and community support focused on the empowerment and inclusion of people living with disability and/ or mental ill-health, their families, carers and communities. Our team of Capacity Building Officers can help with the following:
- Build your skills and confidence to transition to the NDIS
- Connect with relevant services
- Make informed decisions about the supports you receive
- Build your skills and confidence to advocate for yourself
- Provide information and education about a range of topics, including mental health, well-being, human rights and domestic/gendered-based violence awareness
- Promote your engagement in positive relationships
- Introduce practical strategies in maintaining your wellbeing
My Aged Care.
ADEC provides Home Care services to assist our clients to continue living safely, comfortably and independently in their own home.
ADEC offers language-specific peer support groups to empower people and families from Culturally & Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds affected by disability or who are frail, by delivering an inclusive program of informative and recreational activities.
We match support staff who are culturally sensitive, flexible and experienced to provide Personal Care, community access, and domestic care.
ADEC assists people to understand their rights, access information and services, and to speak up for what is needed to improve their situation. we provide individual, family and Self advocacy services.
Access and support.
The HACC Access and Support Program (A&S) support HACC eligible people with complex needs due to diversity to access HACC services, and other services if required.