Alliance Rehabilitation is one of the largest interdisciplinary health teams in North Queensland. We believe in leading change through a holistic, passionate, and team-driven approach to service. We believe that together through collaboration and participation we can achieve great outcomes.
From health and wellbeing to disability and support, we provide diverse services, both public and private, to help you achieve your goals and attain quality of life.
Allied Health Under One Roof
Our services include Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Social Work, Psychology, Neuropsychology, Dietetics & Nutrition and diabetes education.
While based in Townsville, Cairns & Mackay, outreach services are provided in Ayr, Charters Towers, Hughenden, Ingham, Magnetic Island, Palm Island and Richmond.
Quality Assured Service
We are committed to providing the highest standard of treatment in a friendly and caring environment. Alliance Rehabilitation is both an NDIS Registered health provider under the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission & ISO 9001 certified, maintaining an international standard for quality management.
Specialist interventions may include:
- Development of complex physical therapy plans
- Cognitive rehabilitation including access to neuropsychological assessment
- Stroke rehabilitation services
- Specialist management of hypertonicity including access to botulinum toxin injections, physical management, and casting / splinting.
- Ortho-geriatric services
- Specialist management of amputation and therapy to support prosthesis
- State of the art Tyromotion robotic and computer assisted therapies
- Speech and Language programs (including dysphagia therapy)
- Expert dietetic advice and medical nutrition therapy (TPN, PEG feeding)
- Complex home modification assessments and design
- Equipment prescription including posture and complex seating assessment
- Driving assessment and vehicle modification
- Supported leisure therapy and community integration programs
- Hydrotherapy services
- Psychosocial adjustment and community re-integration support
- Long term maintenance support and case management
- Workplace assessment