Services offered include comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and management of hearing loss, and extensive occupational noise management programs.
- Specialist diagnostic hearing assessment, evaluation and management for children and adults
- Modern digital hearing aids
- Customised ear plugs for swimming and noise protection, as well as communication earpieces
- Assistive listening devices
- Free hearing aids for pensioners and veterans*
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Industrial hearing services, including noise measurement surveys and noise management procedure
- Experts in workers compensation for workplace induced hearing loss
Arafura Audiology's committed and highly trained team of hearing care professionals are ably supported by passionate and caring customer service staff. They will work with you to ensure that you find the maximum benefit possible from your hearing solution. Unlike many Australian hearing care providers, Arafura Audiology and Alice Audiology are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer. Independent clinical advice is assured and are able discuss a range of solutions that are best suited to your needs. Local, accessible and professional, their university qualified audiologists can help with all hearing needs.